Tuesday, August 21, 2012

New Appreciation...

...for the kitchen sink!

Yes, you read that right, I have a new found appreciation for the kitchen sink. I also FINALLY understand the meaning behind "they packed everything; including the kitchen sink" I'm never leaving it behind again - EVER!

Hubby and I have been diligently working on our kitchen main floor renovation for the past 3 weeks...and well, we're exhausted, and also can't wait for the end.  We're so close we can both see it.  When I say close, I mean close to something functional - something that has a kitchen sink ;)  

Which brings up my dilemma - what kind of sink do I we really want!? I'm pretty sure we will go with a single one, I really like the look of it but there are so many shapes and sizes!  What to do, what to do; I've shown some of my favourites below.  



Guess I better decide soon, we're going to pick out our counter top tomorrow! 

Home stretch!


No comments:

Post a Comment