Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Sneak Peek!

I have some big plans coming up this week - organize!

It is time, we have been living through our kitchen renovation for an eternity a month now, and the "stuff" everywhere is driving me BONKERS! Everyday I ask hubby "is today the day we're going to finish and maybe hang that shelf?" 

*sigh*

I have been dreaming of filling up these BEAUTIFUL new cupboards since I saw them in the store.


SNEAK PEEK ;)

Look at all of those pot drawers, aren't they wonderful? I'm giddy inside, I can't wait.

PS: that counts as your sneak peek...right? 

In anticipation of moving all of our things back into the kitchen I have been reading up on organizing in general. Don't judge, I am usually a very organized person, just not right at this very minute. After reading, looking and and skimming for ideas I have realized that there is a whole new level of organization out there that I was not aware of - look out hubby, I'm coming after your t-shirt drawer! 

Anyway, here are a couple of ideas that will most likely make their way into our lives.


Source

Source

source


Hope to share some more kitchen pictures with you next week :)








No comments:

Post a Comment