Friday, December 16, 2011

Dear Santa...

I wanted to share with you my Christmas Wish List this year...it's not directed at anyone this late in the game; but if a certain someone were to run to the shops to get what's on here I'd be OK with that ;) 


This list is definitely all over the place; my new love for DIY projects this past year is the inspiration for a few of the items.   


I actually baked with one of those Kitchen Aid mixer's for the first time this past weekend; it changed my life and now I want need one.  If you haven't had a chance to bake with one - you probably shouldn't; you will want need one too - don't say I didn't warn you :) 


I am particularly looking forward to this Christmas as it's my first as a married woman!


and finally...a quote from a favourite Christmas movie
"And the Grinch, with his Grinch-feet ice cold in the snow, stood puzzling and puzzling, how could it be so?  It came without ribbons. It came without tags.  it came without packages, boxes or bags.  And he puzzled and puzzled 'til his puzzler was sore.  then the Grinch thought of something he hadn't before.  What if Christmas, he thought, doesn't come from a store.  What if Christmas, perhaps, means a little bit more."


Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays y'all!  

1 comment:

  1. "your a mean one mr grinch" did santa get you what you wanted?

    ReplyDelete