Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Sarah's House: Master Ensuite


I’m sure I am not the only one tuning into Sarah’s House on Tuesday nights - it’s by far my favourite TV hour each week.  This week Sarah and her side-kick Tommy tackled the master bath; I was especially excited for this episode because I am patiently waiting for Newly Acquired Husband to give me the ‘green light’ to start and plan for our bathroom renos!  I'll admit it; I've added this bathroom to my inspiration file. 

Our bathroom is not 195 sq ft; and our reno will not be nearly as extensive, but I do like elements and want to share with you this grand (and glam) bathroom. 


What's not to love???
I love the double vanity and all of the storage that it offers.  Our current vanity is small with little to no practical storage, so my our new vanity will have all sorts of drawers and doors!



I also love the natural stone and various tones of green and grey that were incorporated; it makes the space feel soothing.   

Newly Acquired Husband and I have no plans of replacing our tub, but look at the freestanding one that Sarah added…a girl can dream right!?


courtesy of HGTV.ca


I am very excited for us to (eventually) begin this project; it’s still months away, but when I get the green light I'll be ready! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment